videos whole day long
Saturday, July 4, 2009
I got bored and found some videos to share with everyone :D
This female singer is only 16 and i thought she is really talented!!
Her name is IU
She sang her own cover versions of:
Gee by Girls Generation
Lies by Big Bang
Sorry Sorry by Super Junior
i think her cover was awesome especially Lies by Big Bang :D
Heres The Video:
This Inmates actually did Sorry Sorry and Nobody dance and more!!!
I never thought Inmates could do such things and this videos proves it all!!
I'll just put the Sorry Sorry dance the rest go to the user's video and watch =x
This female singer is only 16 and i thought she is really talented!!
Her name is IU
She sang her own cover versions of:
Gee by Girls Generation
Lies by Big Bang
Sorry Sorry by Super Junior
i think her cover was awesome especially Lies by Big Bang :D
Heres The Video:
This Inmates actually did Sorry Sorry and Nobody dance and more!!!
I never thought Inmates could do such things and this videos proves it all!!
I'll just put the Sorry Sorry dance the rest go to the user's video and watch =x