<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2373576737104880649?origin\x3dhttp://zerotheblockhead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: november 08.
Visitors: no idea.
Layout: Swirls?.
Best viewed: Internet Explorer.
Resolution: 1024X768.
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











media


YES MAN! :D
Monday, December 22, 2008

Yesterday(Sunday),Clement,Zhihao,Chester,YongXiong and Me accompany Mark to Bishan Junction8 to collect his spoiled phone.Unfortunately the phone collected still CMI can't even switch on so we gave back and asked to wait for awhile spent hours waited and watching Tom & Jerry over there with the kids lol.

In The End, Mark was asked to come back in 3 days(Again lol)
-

So we went on to have our Lunch, heh ate Pepper Lunch over there. Very long nvr eat ler.
After Lunch, went to watch YES MAN :D
-

Hah! Love this Movie especially Jim Carrey acting as Carl
Its Super Funny! Super Nice~
Love the Ending too ROFL
Say Yes!
No to No Man No Man No Man xD

This movie also has a meaning and also reflect our lives too
We shouldn't Neglect and say No to Opportunities ,Friends and Love ones
Saying Yes could make a difference to life too But only say Yes if u mean it and not to make someone happy only just by saying it.
-

Ok My Sis's Phone which i was using was missing ._.
All Happen because of:

(Taken From my Sis's Blog)
Something dramatic happened at paragon a few hours ago!
It was like some scenes in the movie. =.=

Here the story goes:
I tried to use my hp as a light to shine under the table to pack the stock neatly, and I recieved a msg from ben (what a good timing!), so I just replied. I don;t know what happened next. Either I put my hp on the floor, or on the display table. I went to toilet after that, while on the way to toilet, I helped to throw some rubbish. In the plastic with some rubbish have this booklet with the performances timing and christmas carols. So I took out and read through the partcipating church. City Harvest Church is one of them. I look through the carols lyircs and decided to sing to my colleaques after going to toilet. Well, this is not the point. =X I realised I've left my hp somewhere when I reached the cubicle, so I rushed back to check. By then, it was too late. My hp went MISSING!!!
First reaction when you lost your hp is to call if anyone pick up the call right? Yea, and there was a man answered. What will your response be? " This man must have picked up my phone!" Right? So I asked him if he was the one to picked up my hp, he replied " NO!" I was speechless and passed it to my metro colleaques to help me. So they took turns to scold like an ah beng as possible. They were trying very hard and their actions, scoldings were really entertaining! Obviously we start slacking and keep calling the person. Laughed out LOUD! We find it very funny when he say that we called the wrong number but the number is under my name in my friends contact. It can't be more than 1 person using the same number right! The man sound really innocent but too bad. Few seconds after we hung up, we recieved a call from my mum call! POWERFUL! My mum asked me if my hp was stolen? What,?!how she know? She even asked why are my colleaques keep calling George and scold him when he's resting! Wah, crap! THE CULPRIT HAS OFF MY HP AND THE CALL WAS DIVERT TO GEORGE!!!!!!! WHAT?!!?
Anyway, the sim card belongs to george that's why. And I just exchanged my hp with my bro for a Nokia but I've lost it. Worst, I only top up the value into the prepaid card ytd!! CRAPPPP!
After the whole conversation, all of us were laughing away. Even me was really sad can't resist to laugh. So DRAMAAAA!! Sigh..
-
Hmm i guess i'm going to Simei i'm taking Digital Video and Audio Production
Also going to apply Awards,Bursaries and Spondsorships
So sad Everyones is seprating hope everyone can still stay contact :/


By the way, i'm going to shift houses soon due to some family problems
I think i left about 4 to 5 months living over here
Gonna take pictures of the house to leave some memories
Dam sad this is house is at the best spot and location somemore.

-


Arg! i got not enough money to accompany Mark and Peeps to Pub Tonight
so not gonna join them ):